AP 10th Result 2017 Will Be Declare On 3rd May

The results of Andhra Pradesh SSC examination is going to be announced in the first week of May, most probably May 3rd. The board recently declared the results of Intermediate of 1st and 2nd year. All the students who had appeared for the exams can check their results on bse.ap.gov.in. There is no doubt in that the results are very crucial for the students as they can get admission into institutions and select they want like Science, Mathematics, Commerce, and Arts etc.

The examinations of Andhra Pradesh Board SSC have been conducted from 17 March 2017 to 1 April 2017. All the students can check the AP regular results, date of release and time on its official site. Almost 6.5 lakh students appeared for the SSC examinations this year. The best part was that the SSC Board conducted the 10th class examinations in the state without any hassle. Every student must be waiting for the results of the AP SSC results eagerly. As per the 2011 population census, the literacy rate in Andhra Pradesh is 67.66 percent, and the CM N. Chandrababu Naidu also wished that to bring the passing percentage to 100 percent.

The syllabus procedure of AP SSC 2017 had changed and made unique from the many other boards. By changing decades-old syllabus, the board tried to make students learn something new and in a different manner. Through introducing new syllabus, it becomes little tricky for the students to grasp the new concepts and for teachers to make students grasp that concepts. As there was no reference available for the students to fetch the question papers, it became difficult for the students to understand the new exam concepts. It looks like that it will be difficult for students to get good marks in AP SSC results, from next some years teachers will surely bring some good results from the students.

The AP SSC results 2017 would be declared by Education Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao who said that he is excited to see the results of the students. He also said that he’s expecting better percentages from the students in the AP 10TH class results. There had been some prominent changes made in the education system from the last three years by BSEAP. To reduce the pressure from students, the board had changed the marking system from giving marks out of 600 to adding point system from 1.0 to 10.

AP SSC results 2017 most probably coming on 3rd May and the students can easily check their results by visiting the official site. The board will also hold supplementary examinations in July-August for failed student’s to save their year. Even though the results of AP SSC are yet to be publicized, most of the schools are already done with Admissions in May only. In literacy rate, Andhra Pradesh stands at 32nd position in the list (including States and UT). The students can visit the official site (bse.ap.gov.in) to check their AP SSC results 2017. We wish all of the students who appeared for the AP SSC examinations best of luck.

2000 Madrassas, Mosque Are Under Security Scanner In UP, Terror Threat

A day after five youth was held for being involvement in a terror plot that would have targeted UP and Delhi. The one that imam of a local mosque has been arrested called Mohd Faizan while rest was let off after questioning.

On Friday Police officials told The Times of India that some 2000 mosques and madrassas in or around Bijnor are now under security scanner. Most of those students who were detained were impressionable who studied in different madrassas.

According to the data accessed from the minority affairs department there are around 500 madrassas out of which 55 are high school level and 15 are degree level madrassas. There are 1500 mosques in the area under Police scanner.

Ajay Sahani, Superintendent of Police,  Bijnor said,” Police officials and other security agencies will keep a strict on religious institutions across Bijnor and its neighbouring areas and keep outsiders in their premises. We will seek the help from members of civil society and responsible citizens to frequently visit these institutions to keep sensitising youngsters in order to prevent them from falling into radicalisation trap.”

In a joint operation in which Police of six state were involved, on Thursday,  four youngsters between 19 and 25 years were arrested for allegedly conspiring terror strikes in Delhi and UP. Eight other had been detained six of them were interrogated by UP ATS, while two of them were detained in Maharashtra.

Ajay Sahani said,” All those taken away by UP Anti Terrorist Squad have been released. ATS called their parents to noida and their wards were handed over to them.” He also added that these youngsters were involved in planning and plotting of terror attacks at various locations.

All the youngsters held by UP ATS from Bijnor were associated with Faizan who used to radicalise them. Security agencies have found IS literature in their Possession. While Police said that the four young men have been arrested but the security agencies would continue to keep them under a watch. for the next six month their all activities will be under a deep scanning.

IIT Kharagpur Student Found Dead In Hostel Room, Police Investigating

It has been a month when a third year electrical engineering student jumped in front of train, now there is an another student from IIT Kharagpur who killed himself on Friday night. He hailed  from Kerala. According to reports Nidhin N was a 22 years student and he was doing aerospace engineering in IIT kharagpur. Everyday he used to set alarm clock for 2 am to wake up for study. Friday morning was no different as the alarm ring woke up all the student except Nidhin.

This alarm sound woke up others and made the hostel authorities suspicious. Some of his colleague broke the window panes and then find that his body was hanging from the ceiling fan in his room which is at the ground floor at Nehru hall. Soon the authorities informed the police and then they opened the door and seized the dead body.Institute has informed his family members and police have sent his dead body for postmortem for the further investigation process. In his initial investigation police said that it could be possible that he was the victim of depression and he did this because he was badly depressed due to some reason.

According to the reports of The Times of India “Let me sleep”  was the only suicide note that was found in his room. This is the second suicide news within less than a month from IIT Kharagpur. Last month body of a third year electrical engineering student sana shreeraj was found dead on the railway track near his Campus. A couple of days ago Nitish Kumar purti, a student from IIT Delhi who joined that institute in 2016  jumped off from fourth floor of building inside campus.

Police said that the 19 year old student was depressed because he was forced to take up the course and he was unable to cope up with the pressure jumped off from the fourth floor of vindhyachal hostel campus in Delhi.

UP Govt Appoints New DGP To Crush "Gundagardi" Replaces Javeed Ahmad

The Yogi Government appointed the senior-most IPS officer of Uttar Pradesh Sulkhan Singh as the new Director General of Police (DGP) of the state. Sulkhan Singh would replace Javeed Ahmed, who’s the Police chief of the Uttar Pradesh from the past one year. Javeed Ahmed was appointed by the Akhilesh Yadav Government last year. Ahmed has also been head of state’s armed constabulary where Sulkhan Singh, who is four years younger to his forerunner, was one of them.

Mr. Javed Ahmad
Farewell to former UP DGP Mr. Javeed Ahmad Source: Twitter

The newly elected Yogi Government has transferred more than 30 IAS and 50 IPS officers after winning the historical mandate in the state. The 44-year old Chief Minister who took charge of the Uttar Pradesh from last month has done the third reshuffle on Friday in the state. He had pledged that will not make major changes in the bureaucracy, but the CM Yogi had made it clear that he’ll change officials if their performances didn’t match his expectations. Talking about the newly-elected DGP of the state Sulkhan Singh, the 1980 batch IPS officer, was currently posted in the Training Department of Uttar Pradesh Police, and soon would be heading the police department of the state. Javeed Ahmed has now been appointed as the chief of Uttar Pradesh Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC).

New Rules Declaration By New DGP

Till at the present, 80 officers have been transferred in the state. Talking about Friday’s reshuffle, Aditya Mishra, who led the state’s Economic Offense Wing and Daljit Singh Chaudhary, who headed the Law and Order Wing have been ordered to exchange positions. The senior police official Bhavesh Singh has been appointed as ADG (Intelligence). The saffron party opposed the Javeed Ahmed’s appointment in 2016, so it was expected in the state’s police circles that he’ll be shifted. At the time of state assembly elections, the BJP had filed a petition to the Election Commission to shift out the officer for purportedly working on the commands of Samajwadi Party Government.

About New DGP Sulkhan Singh Source: Twitter

Talking about Javeed Ahmed, he was appointed as the DGP of Uttar Pradesh in 2016 when the then present police chief Jagmohan Yadav retired. Ahmed’s tenure as the police chief wasn’t completed as he still has four more years of his service left, but the Yogi Government shifted him. He was the second Muslim police chief appointed by the Samajwadi Party government in its tenure as Rizwan Ahmed served as the DGP from January 1 to February 28, 2014, earlier. When Javed Ahmed was appointed as the DGP of the most populous Indian state, BJP alleged that the decision was taken to save their Muslim vote bank.

New UP DGP Sulkhan Singh Source: Twitter

Before the reshuffling, the CM Yogi indicated that he wasn’t impressed with the performance of the state police. He also said to the police officers that they need to change their working style to make the common people feel safe in the state. The firebrand CM Yogi also said that he’s not happy with the performance of its anti-corruption wing and it will be reorganized. Talking about newly appointed DGP of Uttar Pradesh Sulkhan Singh, he’s known as one of the senior most IPS officers and had been earlier in-charge of various posts in police headquarters in Allahabad, training and jail departments. Singh also served as the Inspector General (IG) Lucknow zone and Deputy IG Lucknow range. Unless Singh gets an extension, he has only five months left for his retirement as he’ll be reaching his retirement age in September this year.

After taking the charge as the new DGP of the state, Singh addressed a press conference and talked about his priorities for the state. “Anybody indulging in criminal activities will not be spared, whether from ruling party or not, we have strict orders from UP chief minister,” ANI quoted Singh. He also added that the UP Police will work without any partiality and they will act immediately on any type of ‘Gundagardi’. Talking about the controversial Anti-Romeo squad in the state, Singh cleared those police officials will be in normal clothes, but will not question people. He also said that no personnel on duty for Anti-Romeo squads will act or take action on people with any kind of offensive actions.

Home Delivery Of Petrol And Diesel Will Be Starting Soon

Don’t be shocked if you start getting home delivery of petrol, LPG, and Diesel at your doorstep. The Indian Government is considering a plan for the home delivery of petroleum products as the oil ministry tweeted today. The Petroleum Ministry tweeted today that they are exploring options to provide petrol products to consumers through Pre-booking. “Options being explored where petrol products may be door delivered to consumers on pre-booking. This would help consumers avoid spending excessive time and long queues at fuel stations,” tweeted Petroleum Ministry in its two tweets.

Petroleum Ministry Tweet
Tweet By Petroleum Ministry: Source Twitter

READ MORE: Petrol Pump To Be Closed On Sundays

As per the sources, the Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan discussed the idea to increase digital transactions in the sector at a meeting of the consultative committee of members of Parliament in Srinagar. The industry source said that increasing digital transactions will promote the customers not to stand in long queues. “This will increase the number of digital transactions and become more comfortable for petrol and diesel consumers. They will not have to stand in long queues and will be able to get it delivered at their doorstep,” said an industry source. The Petroleum Minister also informed the members that the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas took the initiative in the digital payment promotion drive. As per the reports, the consumers can book petrol and diesel easily in advance online, for which they will get the delivery at their home by the oil marketing companies.

Petroleum Ministry Tweet
Tweet By Petroleum Ministry

As of now, there are 38,128 retail outlets in India having a point of sale machines and more than 86% of the outlets have the digital infrastructure. After the Demonetization, OMCs are giving a 0.75% discount to the customers on purchase of fuel through digital mode, whereas over 72,000 e-wallets have also been activated. The source said that “This is one step ahead of our roadmap, as it may give consumers the additional benefits of digital transactions also. However, the mode of the rollout and when it will happen is yet to be finalized.” The OMCs have done about 35,000 consumer awareness campaigns to promote digital transactions in the country. The Petroleum Minister Pradhan also said that the daily cashless transactions have been increased from Rs 150 crore per day to Rs 400 crore per day. His Ministry also launched MoPNG e-Seva, which is a social media platform to solve all the oil and gas related complaints.

A large section of petrol pump owners was planning for a shutdown on all Sundays from May 14. Pradhan said that the ministry does not endorse or approve the move by a section of petrol pump dealers to close down fuel stations on Sundays. He also said that a major campaign is being carried out by Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA) and OMCs under the direction of the Ministry. It’s great news for those who don’t like to stand in long queues to refill at the petrol pumps.

This Is Why Sonu Nigam Didn't Get Rs 10 Lakh From Maulvi

Muslim cleric Syed Sha Atef Ali Al Quaderi, made it to the lime light by announcing Rs 10 lakh reward for anyone who shaves Sonu Nigam’s head. Just after the announcement it became the grist for the gossip mill, and now Quaderi has backtracked from his commitment. The vice president of West Bengal Minority United Council (Quaderi) said that Sonu Nigam didn’t fully fulfil the conditions he has put for reward.

According to a statement given to ANI, cleric said that Sonu have to put a garland of old torn shoes around his neck, and tours himself around the country, then only he will pay him Rs 10 Lakh. He said, “Sonu Nigam has not done all the things I asked for, two out of the three things are still unfulfilled. Will give reward of 10 lakh, only when he does rest two activities- garland of old torn shoes and tour around the country”.     

This comment from the Cleric came minutes after singer Sonu Nigam shaved his head to go completely bald in order to protest against the comment given by Cleric. Cleric said: “can shave his (Sonu’s) hair, put a garland of old torn shoes around his neck and tour him around the country.”

While announcing his decision to bald Sonu Nigam announced, “Today at 2 pm Aalim will come to my place, and shave my head. Keep your 10 lakhs ready Maulavi”.In another tweet, he wrote, “And Press is welcome to participate at 2 pm.”

This controversy took hype with Sonu Nigams tweet “I don’t believe in any temple or gurudwara using electricity to wake up people who don’t follow the religion. Why then..? Honest? True? Gundagardi hai bus..”      


North Korea Warns US "Not To Mess With Us"

Rex Tillerson, US Secretary of state said, United States was looking at ways to pressure North Korea over its nuclear programme. North Korean state media warned Americans of ” supermightly pre-emptive strike ” saying don’t mess with us. US President has taken a hard line with North Korean leader Kim jong-un, who rebuffed admonitions from sole major ally china and proceeded with missile and nuclear programme in United nation security council resolution. North Korea regularly threatens to destroy South Korea, Japan and US and has not shown let up in its belligerence soon after a failed missile test .

Mr. Tillerson told Washington reporter on Wednesday,” we are reviewing all the status of North Korea in both way of state sponsorship of terrorism as well as the other way in which we can bring pressure on Pyongyang regime to re engage with us, but on different footing as that of past talks have held.” While Us President Mike pence said the era of strategic patience with North Korea is over.

During  London visit Paul Ryan representative speaker from US house said that the military option should be the part of pressure. Also referring to Kim he said ,” allowing this kind of dictator is that kind of power is not that civilised nation can allow to happen.” Ryan said he was being encouraged by the results efforts of China to decrease the stress but this was not acceptable by North Korea. North Korea has warned of nuclear strike against the United States if they are been provoked. He said it has developed a missile that can strike the mainland of United States but experts believe that they are away from mastering the necessary technology.

China’s global Times newspaper published by people’s daily,  which is a communist party official paper wandered weather the misdirection was deliberate. Besides all these the real truth seems to be that the US military and President jointly created fake news and  it is without doubt truly a scandal in history of US which will cripple the dignity of Donald trump.
Last week, Donald trump said that he had sent an armada as a warning to North Korea even as the ships were far from North Korean water. However North Korea didn’t refer to mix up but said the United state and its allies  “should not mess with us.”

Also The official newspaper of North Korea’s  ruling working party, Rodong sinmun said North Korea was fully prepared for any US attack.  And it was also reported in newspaper that “in case of our super mighty pre-emptive strike it will completely wipe out not only US invasion force in South Korea but also its surroundings areas along with the US mainland and bring them to ashes.”