TS ECET 2017 Answer Key To Be Released Today, May 8th


As per the schedule Telangana state, Engineering Common Entrance Test ECET 2017 answer key will officially out today. The Engineering Common Entrance Test was held on 6th May in Telangana and the exam had to be rescheduled  from its original timing of 2 pm top 5 pm to the shift of 5 pm to 8 pm.

The Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test  2017 was conducted across 81 examination centers within the State. As per the reports it’s around  25,138 students who were registered for the entrance test, while around 90 percent students  appeared for the  exam today.

The organizing authority of entrance test,  JNTU Hyderabad will release TS ECET answer key 2017 on 8th May, while some coaching institutes will publish answer  key sheets in  the evening itself. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University , Hyderabad was given the responsibility to hold TS ECET on the behalf of TSCHE. The University has conducted the exam in the newly formed Telangana State for the third time, while for the first time  the test has been conducted in online mode. The organising authority also provide facility of mock test to candidates so that they could familiarize themselves with the pattern of online mode of examination.

All the qualified candidates will be offered admission directly into the second year of  B.E./ B.Tech and B.Pharm  course in both University and Private Professional Institutions , Minority & Non-minority.  The students who have a diploma in  Technology/Engineering/ Pharmacy along with B.Sc. Mathematics degree holders were eligible to take this test. Out of all the available seats, 85 percent seats in each course are reserved for local candidates, while remaining 15 percent seats will be filled from outsiders.

The TS ECET 2017 included with three papers which was specifically designed on the basis of the qualification of the students and their selected course. The University had prepared sets of three question paper for engineering stream,  two for Diploma course and another for B.Sc., mathematics.

All the papers are of 200 marks, and the questions paper  were distributed in different marks pattern among various subjects. For Diploma holders- Mathematics is made up for 50 marks, while Physics & Chemistry both  is of 25 marks each and the remaining 100 marks were set in a separate question paper for Engineering and  for each branch of the diploma course. For B.Sc. Mathematics degree students Mathematics is of 100 marks and  Analytical Ability and Communicative English carried 50 marks each.

There were four set of papers which is scheduled for pharmacy students, and each section  is of 50 marks. The four sections in pharmacy exams are Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology & Toxicology and Pharmacognosy.

Today the TS ECET Exam was conducted in a single shift and the test timings was from  2pm to 5 pm and the duration of exam was 3 hours. As per the official exam calendar schedule, the preliminary TS ECET key will be published on May 8 and the students will be asked to submit all their objections and challenges. The window for submission of candidates objection will remain open up to May 11 and  basis of the objections the university will prepare final key and the final results of will be declared on May 15.

The qualifying marks for candidates is 25% of the aggregate marks scored  in the paper which is 50 marks out of 200 marks. Only those students are considered qualified who will  obtain  50 or above marks in TS ECET 2017 and all the qualified students  will be awarded a rank. However,for SC/ ST students  there is no requirement of qualifying marks and the ranks will be awarded irrespective of their marks.

But till  the official TS ECET key is released, the students can also  check the unofficial versions of the answer key which is  prepared by some of the trusted sources .

Steps to download the answer key of TS ECET.

  • Log on to the Official website  www.tsecet.in  or www.ecet.co.in.
  • Search for the link of  TS ECET 2017 Answer Key and open it.
  • Enter detail by Submitting  User Id and Password.
  • Select your question paper set.
  • The Exam answer Key will be displayed on the screen.
  • Download the file and save it.
  • You can also  take a print out of the answers.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.