Calicut University has released its 1st degree allotment 2017 yesterday on the evening of 12th of June, 2017 for the undergraduate course, which was about to be release on 13 june, but it’s released a day before the prescribed date.
Students will be selected on the merit basis and the students with the highest ranking list will be getting the best college and course as per his/her choice.Every year thousands of students apply for admission, but there are only 33 thousand seats, According to the UG CAP admission process, there are 65 thousand seats in all total among which 279 are the affiliated colleges under Calicut University.
Students can download their first allotment result from the official website of Calicut University, by entering their roll number and personal details in the official website.
Central Admission Process(CAP) is taking care the whole admission procedure, which is very long and time taking, as because it is divided into four different tires, with the release of Calicut University first allotment result students are eagerly waiting to take admission but before that they have to confirm their seat and the process of seat confirmation will take place from 13 to 16 june, 2017. Students who are confirmed to take permanent admission on the given college should confirm their seat by paying the mandatory fee at the same time otherwise the seat will be allotted to the other candidate on the second counselling which is going to be held from 19 June, 2017.
The admission process carried by CAP is a lengthy one, Students didn’t need to worry if they don’t get the preferred college at the first time because there are more rounds to go in which student can get the chance of getting the preferred college.
- The trial allotment result was published on 7 June, 2017.
- Release of first allotment result 12 June,2017.
- Confirmation of seat as per the first allotment 13 to 16 June, 2017.
- second allotment date 19 June, 2017.
- Confirmation of seat as per the second allotment 19 to 21 June, 2017.
- Sports quota rank list be allotted on 24 June, 2017.
- Release of third allotment of seat on 24 June, 2017.
- Confirmation of seat as per the third allotment 24 to 29 June, 2017. Students after attending the First, Second and third allotment have to report on the respective college in which they have taken admission for the permanent as well as temporary admission process which be carried by the board from 24 to 29 June, 2017.