The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the 2017 improvement date-sheet for Class 12, The long wait of students come to an end as because students have been waiting to just to clear the exam as after that only they can apply for the admission in different institutions/colleges for further studies. So the students who are going to appear in the compartment cbse exam 2017 can now download their date-sheet.
Students can download the date-sheet from the official website, students by logging in to CBSE website or by typing 2017 CBSE class 12th compartmental date-sheet can download it easily.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 10 and Class 12 examination results have been released on the official website of the board on June 3 and June 28, 2017 respectively. And the board has recently released the date sheet for Class 10 (Improvement of Performance) and Class 12 (Compartment) exam 2017 on the official website.
For Class 10th Students
In about 16, 67,573 students from more than 16,000 CBSE affiliated appeared for the class 10 board examination this year. Students who had applied for the Class 10th Improvement of Performance Examination, 2017 should get ready to perform well in the examination,as per the notification, the schedule for the Board examinations of Class 10th has been released online. The Improvement of Performance Examination, 2017 clearly states details of the schedule of the examination in terms of date, time, day, subject code and the subject which candidates have applied for. And the first for Class 10 (Improvement in performance) would be that of Social Science.
And the date-sheet for class 10th examination is given below.
Important instruction for class 10th candidates:
- The Answer Books would be distributed to the candidates between 10 am to 10:15 am during which the candidates would write their particulars on the Answer Book and the same shall be checked and signed by the Asstt Supdt (S). The Question paper will be distributed at 10:15 -10:30 am (15 Minutes Extra ) the students would read the Question paper and plan proper strategy to write the answers. At 10 am the students will start writing the answer
- In Commerce, the candidates have the option to offer either Elements of Bussiness or Elements of Book-keeping or Accountancy OR E-Type Writing-English OR E-Type Writing-Hindi
- The result of the examination is likely to be declared by 3rdweek of August 2017. No enquires about the actual date of declaration of the result will be attended to.
For Class 12 Students
Students who had applied for the Class 12th Improvement of Performance Examination, 2017 should get ready to perform well as they need good marks to apply in good colleges. As per the notification, the schedule for the Board examinations of Class 12th has also been released online like class 10th. The Improvement of Performance Examination, 2017 clearly states details of the schedule of the examination in terms of date, time, day, subject code and the subject which candidates have applied for. And for Class 12 the improvement exam 2017 will begin from July 17 with all subject paper to be held on same day.
And the date-sheet for class 12th examination is given below.
Important instruction for class 12th candidates:
- There will also be practical examination in respect of those candidates who have failed in practical in a subject involving practical
- Candidates appearing for the compartmental examination in a subject involving practical work are required to appear in theory only in case they have passed in practical
- The practical examination will be held, unless otherwise notified, at the center of theory examination within three days after the theory examination is over
- The duration of practical examination in Physical Education and Music will be at the discretion of the examiner
- The result of the examination is likely to be declared in the second week of August, 2017. This is only a Probable date for declaration of result. No enquiries about the actual date of declaration of result will be attended to.
This year, both class 10 and class 12 examination was scheduled late due to the assembly election which took place in 5 major states of the country.
Earlier, CBSE decided to scrap its marks moderation policy, but the Delhi High Court directed the board to continue its policy of giving grace marks to students for difficult questions.
For more details students can visit the official website.