2017 SNAP online application has been released in the official website, SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is a national level management entrance exam, conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU).
So the interested candiadtes can now resgister themselves by filling up the online registration form.SNAP 2017 registration facility opened on 10th August and the test will be conducted on 17th December. The entrance test shortlists applicants for admission in 15 Symbiosis Institutes offering MBA/ M.Sc. programmes.
The admit cards to SNAP 2017 test-takers will be released on 1st December onwards, as after release candidates can download their admit card from the official website, Candidates by logging into the official website and entering their roll number and date of birth can easily download their respective SNAP 2017 admit card. Candidates must note that the admit card will be allotted only to those candidates who register successfully for the exam.
It’s a written examination which was incepted in the year 2007, the Institute went on to saying that until the online pattern of exam is proved & tested for ease, and convenience for aspirants, SNAP will remain paper-pen based only. But now, the online exam has been approved, so SNAP 2017 will be conducted in online mode for the first time.
The Eligibility criteria are as following:
- Candidates must have cleared graduation from any statutory/ recognized University or institution by securing minimum of 50% marks.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories may apply for SNAP 2017 if they have minimum 45% marks.
- Foreign National (FN), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Non Resident Indian (NRI) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates who have completed their qualifying degree from any foreign university or the institution must obtain the equivalent certificate from the AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
The institutes offering their choice of program by paying separate program registration fees, Candidate need to register for SNAP exam 2017 and also register for it. If shortlisted, they would be then need to attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by each of these institutes individually.
The question paper will comprise of 150 objective type questions, wherein each question will have four optional answers. Each correct response will carry 1 mark, while .25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response. SNAP syllabus is similar to other national-level MBA entrance tests. The test comprises of four sections –
- General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning.
Till 24th November the management aspirants can register for SNAP 2017, while the registration for programme can be done up to 16th December. SNAP 2017 exam will be conducted by SIU on 17th December. The results of the said exam will be released on 28th December.
For more updates stay connected with us.