2017 TSPSC AEE hall ticket has been released in the official website by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC). So the candidates who were eagerly waiting for the the hall ticket can now easily download it. The written examination for Assistant Executive Engineers posts will be conducted by the Commission on 27th & 28th August. TSPSC will also conduct the exam for Inspector of Boilers along with AEE exam.
As the admit card has been released candidate can now easily download it from the official website, Candidate by entering their roll number and date of birth can easily download their respective admit cards. As per the board notice admit card is the must for all as no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without it, The admit card carries the exam timing/ date and venue through TSPSC AEE hall ticket.
In the various engineering services in departments under the Government of Telangana StateTSPSC had notified to fill 473 vacancies, The applications for AEE 2017 vacancies were received through online mode. The Telangana State Public Service Commission is conducting the Assistant Executive Engineer Exam 2017 to recruit
- 331 Electrical stream
- 131 Mechanical stream
- 1 AEE under Civil
And the pay offered by the government for these posts is Rs.37,100/- to Rs.91,450/-. The AEE written exam will consist of two parts, namely, Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-I will consist of 150 questions from General Studies and General Abilities while Paper-I will carry a weightage of 150 marks.
- Paper-II will consist of 150 questions from engineering discipline as required by the post, while Paper-II will carry a weightage of 300 marks.
- The duration of both the papers will be 150 minutes.
- The candidates belonging to the OC will have to score a minimum of 40% marks
- While candidates belonging to BC category will have to score a minimum of 35% marks in order to qualify for the interview.
- The qualifying marks for SC and ST categories are 30%.
The Commission will then call the candidates in the ratio of 2:1 with respect to the number of vacancies for an interview or Oral Test. The interview will carry a weightage 50 marks.
The TSPSC AEE Exam 2017 will be held at the following places:
- Hyderabad (including HMDA Jurisdiction)
The candidates will be allotted examination centres in accordance with the choices filled by them at the time of application. Exact details of a particular examination center allotted to a candidate can be fetched from TSPSC AEE hall ticket.
For more updates stay connected with us.