Karnataka recently announced about the release of the official notification by the board for the recruitment of online application for the Graduate Primary Teachers 2017, in which candidates who have complited Graduatation can apply for the Primary Teachers for classes 6 and 8, as the notice has been released by the Department of Primary and Secondary Education of Government.
The online application process for Karnataka Primary Teacher recruitment 2017 has started today. So the intrested candiadtes can apply from now onwards as the notification released on 24th August informs about filling approximately 10,000 vacancies for Graduate Primary Teacher posts.
As per the notification by the board the Department has exact vacancies of 9,949 Primary Teacher posts in schools across the State. The Department of Primary and Secondary Education has decided to conduct the exam in four batches to ensure that the interests of local cadre candidates are protected. Accordingly, these vacant posts have been divided into four batches:
- 4,932 posts for Exam 1, Examination 1 will be for 100% posts in 23 districts and 92% posts in North Bangalore and South Bangalore.
- 3,966 posts for Exam 2, Examination 2 will be for 80% posts.
- 1,001 posts for Exam 3,
- While Examination 3 will be for 20% posts in 6 districts in the Hyderabad-Karnataka region. These posts will be reserved for candidates from Hyderabad-Karnataka Region.
- And 50 posts for Exam 4, Examination 4 will take place for 8% posts in North Bangalore and South Bangalore.
Other applicants are required to pay Rs. 500, 750, 1,000, respectively. Scheduled Castes, Classes, and Class-1 applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 250 for one post, Rs. 400 for two posts, Rs. 550 for three posts. The applicants can apply for more than one subject in a single application if they have passed the TET exam.
The interested applicants can send their applications to the Centralised Admission Cell (CAC) from 26th August to 25th September. With the notification of Primary Teachers recruitment, the Education department has also announced changes in the exam pattern.Karnataka Primary Teachers recruitment will be opened for the aspirants who wish to become teachers in government schools.
With a new amendment, this time, the candidates will have to sit for 3 papers instead of 2 papers. The exam will be conducted in four batches for all 3 papers. The authoritative department of Primary and Secondary Education has outlined a different pattern for the Karnataka Primary Teacher entrance exam. In the past years, the recruitment was held based on 2 papers having multiple-choice questions (MCQs), but from this year onwards, the department has chosen to give significant weightage to descriptive questions.
- The Exam 1 is scheduled to be conducted on 4th and 5th of November
- Exam 2 is scheduled on 11th and 12th of November
- Exam 3 is scheduled on 18th and 19th of November
- And Exam 4 is scheduled to be conducted on 25th and 26th of November
And the exam pattern are as following:
- Paper I will consist of general multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Paper II will be based on the applicant’s domain subject having both multiple-choice and descriptive questions. These answers can be given in English language or in the medium of instruction the candidate wants to teach in.
- Paper III is meant to estimate the ability of the medium to which the applicant aspires to teach in. The applicants need to acquire a minimum of 50% in paper II and 60% in paper III.
The application can be submitted through the official website of CAC process for Karnataka Primary Teachers recruitment, which starts today.
For more updates candidate can visit the official website.