30 Children got Hospitalized and 300 Fall ill after Inhaling Toxic gas from Mill in Shamli UP


This year, in August around 63 children died in Gorakhpur’s BRD Medical College within a span of one week due to unavailability of oxygen. And similar news has been reported today. hospitalizes

As per the current information, around 30 students have been admitted to a hospital, but at the same time, doctors assure that no child is seriously ill, it’s just they have been affected by the air but it will not harm them much, the students are in no danger.

Today, 10th October in Shamli district around 300 students of a private school fell ill after inhaling toxic gas emitted by a sugar mill, the Students of Saraswati Shishu Mandir had complained of stomach ache, nausea and burning sensation in their eyes, the police said that the air affected the students after a gas was leakage from a neighbouring sugar mill.

Prashant Kumar  ADG, Meerut zone, said that “This is not the first time, in fact, the similar incidents had taken place in the past also and soon a probe is on upon the incident and strict action will be taken against those who responsible for it, all the children are safe and are undergoing treatment in various hospitals” he further added.

” The Saharanpur Commissioner and all the local officers directed the district magistrate as per the CMs order a probe into the Shamli incident and provided all possible help to the affected children,” Awanish Awasthi principal secretary, information, told PTI.

Yogi Adityanath Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh at the very moment ordered a probe into the matter by Commissioner Saharanpur.  And at the meantime, the sugar mill has been sealed by authorities.

Sugar mill employees used to discharge chemicals in waste dumps leading to emission of harmful gas, Locals alleged that inhaling which children took ill, with some of them falling unconscious


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.