Important Details: CSPHCL exam admit card 2018 has been released on 21st May 2018 i.e. today. Exam date has been announced by officials that they will conduct exam on 30th-31st May 2018. This exam is conducted for 393 post where the candidates will be recruited as a trainee for assistant engineer, junior engineer. Candidates submitted the form on time can download the cseb csphcl trainee admit card from the official website www.cspc.co.in. While going for exam on 30th or 31st of May candidates need to carry their Id-proof like aadhaar card, voter id card or any other valid id card along with admit card.
CSPHCL Asst/Jr. Engineer Admit Card 2018
Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited is abbreviated as CSPHCL in short. This body is conducting examination for assistant engineer or junior engineer as a trainee on 30th-31st March. This examination will be online computer based. Online application form was issued in the month of April this year and candidates successfully submitted application form can download the admit card from the official website as above said. No admit card will be sent to home. Admit card link will be available on official website till exam date.
Exam Pattern for CSEB govt CSPHCL Recruitment: The cseb je exam will be computer based. Question paper will be of 100 questions objective type. Question paper will be available in two languages English & Hindi. Question paper will be divided into two parts, Part 1 will be carrying 80 question on professional subject and Part 2 will be carrying 20 questions on general awareness. Timing for the question paper will be 2 hours that means candidates will have 120 minutes. There will also be negative marking of 0.25 marks. For qualifying this exam general category candidates need to score 40% marks and ST/SC candidates need to score 30% of the total marks.
About CSEB CSPHCL AE JE 2018: Few fact and figures that candidates need to know about this exam.
- Minimum age limit for AE Trainee is 21 years and for JE Trainee is 21 Years.
- Maximum age limit for AE Trainee is 30, 35, 40 years for candidates outside chhattisgarh, Unreserved candidates belong to chhattisgarh state and ST/SC/OBC/Female candidates belong to chhattiagarh state respectively. Maximum age limit for JE Trainee is 35, 40 years for Unreserved candidates belong to chhattisgarh state and ST/SC/OBC/Female candidates belong to chhattiagarh state respectively.
- The online examination will be conducted in various cities like Raipur, Bilaspur, jagdalpur, Ambikapur, Bhilai-Durg, Rajnandgaon, etc.
- Any male candidate who has more than one wife or any female candidate who has married a person already having wife are not eligible for the selection.
- No selection of candidate if found convicted of an offence against women/criminal case.
- Any candidate, married before the marriageable age will not be selected for this post.
- The caste certificate issued by authority of chhattisgarh government along with affidavit in the prescribed proforma in respect to ST/SC/OBC category candidates must be produced during documents verification.