Just days before ace comedian Kapil Sharma makes his comeback on Sony with Family Time With Kapil Sharma, old controversies have started to trouble him. Kapil’s friend-turned-foe and former colleague Sunil Grover claimed a few days ago that Kapil never approached him to be a part of his new show and the ace comedian lost his cool on social media.
A day following this public fight on Twitter, Kapil Sharma decided to play “humble” and he tweeted that Sunil knows “when and how to play. “The thing u r smarter then me. u know when n how to play.. n I am a dumb emotional,” Kapil tweeted. Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover have been at differences ever since a drunken show host fought on a flight with his most famous cast member last March. Sunil was a part of The Kapil Sharma Show at the time but he left the show without blaming or announcing anything and several comedians from the same show also followed him. The Kapil Sharma Show was pulled off air months after the incident in the middle of rumors of bad ratings and Kapil’s unprofessional behavior.
Coming with a new show titled as ‘Family Time with Kapil Sharma’ on the same channel, the ace comedian is all set for his comeback. “Bhai aap jaise kuch aur log bhi mujhse same poochte hain. Lekin mujhe iss show ke liye KOI call nahin aaya. Mera phone number bhi same hai. Intezar kar Ke ab maine kuch aur sign kar liya kal. Aap logon ki duaon se ek achhe project Ke sath juda hoon. Jaldi aapke samne Aata hoon,” Grover replied to a user on Twitter. Kapil took to Twitter to reveal that called Sunil “100 times” but did not get any response.
“Yes .. he is lying .. I called him 100 times n sent my people to his home .. even I went to his home to meet him for the show .. but now I will not let anybody take any advantage on my name .. enough is enough….Paji I called u more then 100 times n came to ur house to meet u twice .. every time u were out for some show n all .. pls don’t spread rumors that I didn’t call u,” Kapil tweeted. Taking an jibe on Kapil’s infamous drinking habits, Grover said that “Kidney 2 aur liver 1 hee hai”. Sharma has already shot for the pilot episode of his new show with Ajay Devgn.
The ace comedians Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover are unarguably the most popular faces on Indian television. The relationship between the two, however, has soured ever since their infamous on-flight fight last year with hardly any sign of a relaxation. It was in spite of the fact that there was some sort of patch-up between them.
As Kapil Sharma is now all set to come back to the small screen with his new show, Family Time with Kapil Sharma, there have been many gossips about Sunil’s return to the Kapil Sharma’s show. But nothing like that really happened. Sunil Grover cleared all the speculations on Friday. Grover mentioned that no one had contacted him, and after a long wait, he was signed up for another project. “Bhai aap jaise kuch aur log bhi mujhse same poochte hain. Lekin mujhe iss show ke liye KOI call nahin aaya. Mera phone number bhi same hai. Intezar kar Ke ab maine kuch aur sign kar liya kal. Aap logon ki duaon se ek achhe project Ke sath juda hoon. Jaldi aapke samne Aata hoon,” Grover said in a tweet while replying to a user requesting him to join Kapil’s show.
After falling into many controversies like a fight with Grover, low TRPs, Kapil Sharma took a long break and is now all ready to return for which he is being loved by the audience with Family Time with Kapil Sharma. Kapil’s previous show ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ went off the air in August last year. The Sony Entertainment Television channel mentioned Kapil’s bad health as the reason behind it, but bad TRPs were supposed to be the main reason for it. It seems like the comedian has moved on from all the bad experiences and the promos of the new show make fun of everything that he has witnessed in his life in 2017.
The Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan has revealed that his Thugs of Hindostan co-star Amitabh Bachchan suffered shoulder and back injury but is doing well now. “I shot with him last night. He has problem in the back and shoulder as he has a lot of action sequences in the film. After a long time audience will get to see him doing action. So definitely it is a challenging film for him. But he is coping up well. There are times when you have physical problems. He has injury on the shoulder and back. Day before yesterday he had lot of problem but he is better now,” Aamir Khan said.
To celebrate his birthday, superstar Aamir Khan flew down to Mumbai from Jodhpur to celebrate his birthday with his wife and family. Khan turns 53 on Wednesday. The 53-year-old actor was shooting for the Vijay Krishna Acharya-directed movie ‘Thugs of Hindostan’, which also stars Amitabh Bachchan, Katrina Kaif, and Fatima Sana Shaikh. The superstar added that it was a special moment for him to get birthday wishes from Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan. “I was so much lost while shooting that I forgot the time. Suddenly his booming voice come on the mic and he wished me in front of everyone. I was happy. I was wishing he should wish me first and he did,” Khan added.
The 75-year-old actor ignited health concerns yesterday when he posted on his blog that he had called a team of his doctors to Jodhpur from Mumbai. Amitabh’s wife Jaya Bachchan later confirmed that he had pain in his neck and back due to the heavy costumes in the film. The ‘Pink’ actor again took his blog to inform about the status of his health.
The living legend and Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan had millions of his fans concerned over his health on Tuesday after he fell ill on the sets of his film ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ for which the actor was shooting in Jodhpur. The 75-year-old actor revealed that a team of his family doctors visited him in Jodhpur and “set him up again”. Interestingly, Bachchan resumed the shooting of the film later in the day.
The ‘Pink’ actor also tweeted about his health and tweeted, “Kuch kasht badha, chikitsak ko chikitsa ke liye bulana pada, ilaaj prabal, swastha hue nawal, chalo isi bahane apno ka pata chala. (Pain aggravated and had to call doctors, the treatment is complete and I am healthy as new now. Got to know my dear ones in the process).” The superstar is in Jodhpur for the shooting of Thugs of Hindostan wrote on his blog, “I am getting my team of doctors in tomorrow morning to fiddle around with my body and set me up again .. i will rest and keep informed in process.”
Commenting on her husband’s health, Jaya Bachchan said at Parliament House in Delhi, “Amitji is fine. He has pain in the back and neck…The costumes are very heavy, so there’s some pain. Otherwise he is fine.” “A team of doctors was flown down from Mumbai to Jodhpur for a routine check. They examined Mr Bachchan and after doing a few tests, they have cleared him to shoot an action sequence tonight. The doctors have been flown back to the city in a charter plane,” a Bollywoodlife report quoted a source. Directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, Thugs of Hindostan is an adaption of the 1839 novel ‘Confessions of a Thug’ and also features, Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif and Fatima Sana Shaikh in vital roles.
The Bollywood queen Deepika Padukone spoke honestly about her co-star Irrfan Khan’s health recently at an awards night. She had worked with Irrfan in Shoojit Sircar’s ‘Piku’, and will be reuniting on screen in Vishal Bhardwaj’s next crime thriller. The 32-year-old actress urged everyone to pray for the ace actor.
“His health is not the best at this point, and it is important that we pray for him, and everyone else. Nothing is more important than peace of mind and health. The last couple of weeks have been emotionally challenging,” the 32-years-old star said. While talking about Irrfan, Deepika also added that she loves him as a person and as an actor. “He is someone I absolutely love as a person and an actor. Piku will be one of my all-time favourite films and Irrfan has a large part to play in that. Honestly, I do not know where he is. I do not know what has happened to him. Like he has requested, there are times when people need to be left alone for some time and figure their lives out. I think we should respect him, hope for the best and say a little prayer,” the ‘Padmaavat’ actor said.
The top-class actor Irrfan recently revealed that he is unwell and suffering from a “rare” disease and would share it as soon as his diagnosis in sure. Khan’s ‘Blackmail’ co-star Kirti Kulhari had also expressed her thoughts on the health of the actor. “I wouldn’t want to be pestering him or his team for anything, for an update. He has made it very clear to everybody that he needs some time, some space. It’s sad that people are not doing that. But I’m really hoping and praying that we hear some good news from him soon,” Kirti said.
The ‘Judwaa 2’ star Varun Dhawan said about his upcoming film “October” that it came as a much-needed opportunity in his film career. Varun’s next film October looks really fascinating to the heart, and this we can surely say after witnessing beautiful trailer of this Shoojit Sarcar directorial.
“I was the last person cast in the film after meeting Shoojit Sircar. I think casting should happen that way… Not because one actor is doing good in films. When I heard the story, I was so moved by it that I felt the need of doing the film. I need the film more than anyone else in the room at this point of time in my career,” Dhawan said at the film’s trailer launch on Monday. The film promises a unique love story. “When I sign a film, I look at the script more than anything, and how much the maker is putting in the film. In October Shoojitda, writer Juhi Chaturvedi and every one of our crew members put their heart and soul in it. I had to be a part of this film. They signed me for the film even before Badrinath Ki Dulhania and Judwaa 2,” Varun added.
Not only the film has been an emotional journey for the actor, but the film also turned out to be a learning experience for Varun. “Dada (Shoojit) asked me what do I do when I wake up. I said, ‘As usual, I check my phone, I post things on social media’. Then he asked me not to do that, and instead observe a plant for 10 minutes. I started doing that and felt a huge change. I unlearned a lot… It was a very different experience,” the 30-year-old actor said. Directed by Shoojit Sircar, the film is produced by Ronnie Lahiri and Sheel Kumar.
Director Luv Ranjan’s Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety has become the second highest grosser, leaving behind the collection of Akshay Kumar’s PadMan with a total of 82.1 crore in the third week of its release. Released on 23rd February, the film received mixed reviews from the critics.
The ace trade analyst Taran Adarsh also tweeted the figures late Sunday. “#SonuKeTituKiSweety is now the SECOND HIGHEST GROSSER of 2018, after #Padmaavat… Crosses #PadMan [approx ₹ 81 cr]… [Week 3] Fri 2.27 cr, Sat 4.12 cr. Total: ₹ 82.10 cr. India biz… SUPER-HIT… #SKTKS,” he tweeted. However, Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Padmaavat still tops with Rs 286.24 crore collections at the Indian box office. Bhansali’s magnum opus historical drama film hit the screens on January 26 after witnessing widespread protests alleging distortion of history from fringe groups. The film starring Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer Singh in lead roles also faced a delay at the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC).
Sone Ke Titu Ki Sweety, starring Kartik Aaryan, Nushrat Bharucha and Sunny Singh, was also the third highest weekend opener for the year 2018. Talking about the R Balki’s PadMan, which stars Akshay Kumar, Radhika Apte and Sonam Kapoor in lead roles, hit big screens on February 9 and has collected approximately Rs 81 crore till date.