Mahatma Gandhi University has released its First Degree allotment result today. Qualified candidates are requested to report in selected colleges on 14 June. As this year thousands of students has applied for the under graduate courses on the affiliated college of MG university.
MG university trial allotment and provisional rank list was published on 7 june. After that enough time was provided to students to make the basic changes as per there need because after the release of first degree allotment no changes can be made as MG University 2017 allotment degree list has been released on 13 june 2017.
MG university offers 55,000 seats for the UG courses under the affiliated colleges for the academic session 2017 onward. Out of which 24,457 seats have been offered by Ernakulam colleges. From 2010 onward CAP process of admission started for the under graduate courses, as on the basis +2 marks students were admitted in the colleges through MGU CAP.
The admission in MG university and its affiliated colleges is based on the 3 different systems i.e Merit system, Community system and Management System.
- CAP in this academic session 2017 provides 100% seats in government colleges, 70% seats in aided colleges and 50% seats in unaided colleges.
- It will provide seat to the SC/ST candidates in aided colleges and 50% in unaided colleges
Especial allotment will be made by the MG university for the SC/ST candidates as they can take provisional admission on the basis of first degree allotment.
Students who wanted to take permanent admission on the prescribed college within the prescribed date limit are advised to cancel the further higher options.And the students who want to take those admission on the prescribed colleges should change there options by login their individual account with provided roll number by MG university 2017 before 16 june, and other students who wanted to make some changes regarding the college list can again rearrange it on 15 and 16 june.
MG university 2017 has officially announced that on 19 june, 2017 it’s going to release the second allotment result.
And the Students who have to report in their allotted colleges should carry the following documents:
- Two Recent Passport size photo
- Date of birth certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
- Mark lists of Plus Two and class 10th.
- Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates.
For more latest information students are adviced to keep visiting the official website of MG university admissions 2017.