IPU First Seat Allotment 2017 at 8 PM Today on ipuadmissions.nic.in


Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University of Delhi has finally completed its online counseling process on Monday and will soon release its result in the official website, the online counselling procedure was for seat filling in 11 programs offered by its affiliated Colleges for the academic session 2017-18. Students can download their first seat allotment result by typing 1st seat allotment IPU 2017.

Students can know about their allotted seat from the official website, Students by entering into their personal panel and logging in with the provided roll number and date of birth can easily download their seat allotment result for 2017 IPU.

The students were asked to submit the choices or preferences of the institutes & courses available and now in the first round seat allocation result will be published. The students can check IPU Counselling result/ 1st seat allotment from the official website. The online registrations for IPU Counselling 2017 started from 11th June, while the students were asked to get their documents verified from 14th June. The schedule of IPU Counselling 2017 has been revised many times and finally, the choice filling through online counselling closed on Monday. The last date for choice filling was 2nd July (till 11.50 pm), however, it was later extended up to 4 pm, 3rd July.

The online counselling is being conducted by GGSIPU for selected 11 programs through IPU CET 2017 and includes the following courses:

  • MBA
  • MCA
  • BCA
  • BA LLB/ BBA LLB (Integrated)
  • B.Ed
  • BBA
  • BA (JMC)
  • Lateral Entry to B.Tech (Diploma Holders)
  • LE to B.Tech (B.Sc. Graduates)
  • B.Tech/ M.Tech Dual Degree/ B.Tech
  • B.Com (H).

In which 85% seats are reserved for the candidates belonging to Delhi region, while the remaining 15% seats are to be filled on All-India basis. After registration students filled their application as per their own allotment choices. And the list of all possible combinations of all Institute and Courses was available in the student Login page and the students only had to fill those choices in the order of their preferences during the choice filling period. The choices filled by the candidates will be considered for online allotment of seats as per the merit and respective category and region.

Students are requested to carry a print out of the Provisional Allotment Letter, if they are satisfied with the seat is allotment. After the allotment of seat, the candidates will have to pay the part Academic Fee to confirm their seat allotment which is of Rs. 40,000 and after that they have to attend the round of counselling. If one fails to pay the fee, he/she will loose the allotted seat and also the chance to participate in the further rounds of counselling. The fee can be paid through Cash (Challan) or Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.

IPU will conduct the spot counselling (in case of vacant seats) after last round of seat allocation. The candidates who are going to take part in the admission process have to report and join the respective School/ College with the following documents:

  • Admission Slip
  • Provisional Allotment Letter
  • The Academic Fee Receipt
  • Educational certificates for verification
  • Receipt of the Pay amount fee.

For more information students can visit the official website.