TNTET result 2017 has been released yesterday (June 30). According to the Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) it was previously officially announced that the result of Tamil Nadu teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2017 will be released now and as per schedule the result has been released, So the long wait of students come to an end, Students can now get their allotted result.
Students can check their result from the official website.Students by entering into their personal panel and entering their roll number and other necessary details can get their respective result.
Every year thousand of students register themselves under this course, this year around 7,53,813 candidates appeared for TNTET 2017 examination, in which 2,41,555 students appeared for TET paper 1 and 5,12,260 students had took TET paper 2.
Paper 1 and paper 2 exams were respectively conducted on April 29 and April 30, respectively. And on 22 May the board had issued the preliminary keys. Even the final answer keys has been published in the official website TNTET result 2017 with the candidates individual marks.
During a press note, Teachers Recruitment Board (TBR) made certain points regarding the rejection of the answer sheet, as the evaluation of answer sheet were rejected because of the students fault it was not evaluated by them because the evaluation process was totally computerized.
And the reasons regarding the rejection or evaluation are as following:
- If the student had done a mistake in marking or shading of some essential required details then it can be cause of rejection.
- If the candidate have not marked the question paper serial code in their OMR answer sheet, then their sheets may have not been evaluated, can be a cause of rejection.
- And if the candidate have written the serial code but not shaded or multiple shaded, their answer sheets have been considered for evaluation.
- If the student have shaded or multiple shaded the language option other than what they mentioned in their application, their candidature has also been cancelled.
- Students OMR sheets may also have been rejected, if they did not shade/multiple shad the optional subject for paper 2 (maths or Science/Social Science) in their answer sheets. The reason being; since the evaluation was done as per the option given by candidate in his/her application, and if no option is marked in the OMR sheet, therefore the OMR sheet could not be evaluated, hence it leads to rejection.Students if have any questions regarding this can visit the official website.