All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE 2018) admit card is out now. Sainik school society conducts national level entrance examination for the their 26 sainik school present in the country for class 6th and 9th. Students submitted online form successfully on time can download the sainik school admit card from the official website. AISSEE 2018 examination is on 7th January i.e. Sunday.
Sainik school society registration form was released on 16th October. The application process ended on 5th December. AISSEE 2018 admit card is out from 20th December and exam will be held on 7th January. Sainik school are residential school for boys that provides admission with military bias. 26 Sainik school takes admission through AISSEE 2018 are located in these cities like: Amaravathinagar, Ambikapur, Balachadi, Bhubaneshwar, Bijapur, Chhingchhip, Chittogarh, Ghorakhal, Golpara, Gopalganj, Imphal, Kalikir, Kapurthala, Kazakoottam, Kogaur, Korukonda, Kunjpura, Nagrota, Nalanda, Punglwa, Purulia, Rewa, Rewari, Satara, Sujanpur Tira, Tilaiya.
AISSEE 2018 Examination Pattern for Class 6th: Question paper for class 6th consist of 125 question consisting of 300 marks. The question paper will comprise of following subject: Maths — 50 questions — 3 marks each, GK — 25 questions — 2 marks each, Language — 25 questions — 2 marks each, Intelligence — 25 questions — 2 marks each. AISEE 2018 Examination Pattern for Class 9th: Question paper for class 6th consist of 150 question consisting of 400 marks. The question paper will comprise of following subject: Maths — 50 questions — 4 marks each, General Science — 25 questions — 2 marks each, English — 25 questions — 2 marks each, Intelligence — 25 questions — 2 marks each. Social Studies — 25 questions — 2 marks.
After the examination gets over Sainik school will release a merit list on February school wise, students selected will have to appear for an interview. Students clearing an interview will be followed by the next step that is Medical exam that will start from 19th February continues till 1st March. After the overall selection of candidates final merit list will be out on 19th March 2018. Out of total seats in Sainik school admission, 15% seats are reserved for SC category, 7.5% seats are reserved for ST category. Out of this remaining seats, 67% seats are reserved for students from the state in which the Sainik school is located and remaining 33% seats is open for boys from other states and UT’s.